Does anyone have an alternative app to Manilla

Sdheller106

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I know many people use bill reminders to keep track of expenses. Recently Manilla decided to close their awesome service :-\ where I have EVERYTHING stored in. I like having everything in one place and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for an app that is similar to the simplicity that Manilla is. I am not looking for a full blown budget manager.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks for the suggestions in advance!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I know many people use bill reminders to keep track of expenses. Recently Manilla decided to close their awesome service :-\ where I have EVERYTHING stored in. I like having everything in one place and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for an app that is similar to the simplicity that Manilla is. I am not looking for a full blown budget manager.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
Google Now was recently updated for bill reminder support: Google Now will remind you to pay your bills | Android Central

Billguard was also recently updated, and may be worth a look: BillGuard launches all-new version of app, makes tracking spending simple and powerful | Android Central

Let us know what you decide on using and if it works out for you.

Sdheller106

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Google Now was recently updated for bill reminder support: Google Now will remind you to pay your bills | Android Central

Billguard was also recently updated, and may be worth a look: BillGuard launches all-new version of app, makes tracking spending simple and powerful | Android Central

Let us know what you decide on using and if it works out for you.

Thanks for the suggestion...Google now won't add the bills that I share with other people but it was definitely considered. Billguard is great but will only allow for credit cards, so my cellphone bill can't be added...unless I'm doing something wrong

jaileer

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
try finovera or moneystream. Mobilligy is also a good one if you're more interested in apps. some people (not me) like Check, or Mint. Incidentally, Intuit (which owns Mint) just bought Check, so you know how that goes...don't get too attached.

I'm not shilling for any of these companies, I'm just a Manilla expatriate who has done a ton of reading since i got the message. Currently I'm using Moneystream the most, though they aren't perfect.

Sdheller106

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
try finovera or moneystream. Mobilligy is also a good one if you're more interested in apps. some people (not me) like Check, or Mint. Incidentally, Intuit (which owns Mint) just bought Check, so you know how that goes...don't get too attached.

I'm not shilling for any of these companies, I'm just a Manilla expatriate who has done a ton of reading since i got the message. Currently I'm using Moneystream the most, though they aren't perfect.

currently using Check, and i love it....lets hope Intuit doesn't screw this one up...tried mint and didnt care for it...ill have to check out Mobiligy

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am another sad Manilla fan.... been searching for a replacement and havent found one I like. I loved the fact Manilla alert me when bills were due. Is there a good app that will do that? I tried Mint but that one seemed alittle complicated to me.

Sdheller106

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I am another sad Manilla fan.... been searching for a replacement and havent found one I like. I loved the fact Manilla alert me when bills were due. Is there a good app that will do that? I tried Mint but that one seemed alittle complicated to me.
try using Check or Mobilligy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89