Is there a Google Docs app/What would be a good alternative

kelton

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
And I know you have all been thinking, "what would make Kelton finally make the switch?".

Well, I'll tell you. Google Docs.

That's it.

People whine all about all sort of trivial crap on their smartphones, but jeeeeeez, android doesn't have Google Docs up and running????

What the....!???!!!

All those other apps are just cute little fun things by comparison. I mean, great, there are 2 million different apps that help me read Charlie Sheen's tweets with Android.

I wish that Android Central had a sticky that did nothing more than check up on the progress of Google Docs for their phone.

Kelton

Last edited by a moderator:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Guys settle down. He is coming from a blackberry and hasn't used the Android Market as thoroughly as we all have. You can't blame him for the assumption that was made.

There are many great alternatives for this concern that you have. Take a look at the market's website and do some searching. I am sure that you will find an app that will meat your needs.

And there wouldn't be a need to have a stickied thread checking the progress on Google Docs because it would it would be updated 1 time and that would be when it is released. From my knowledge, I haven't even heard anything about them developing it for handheld devices at this current time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty