EVO YouTube apk (works on Droid, Nexus and Incredible)

R

Roy Aguilera

I got it and will post it in a second. You install it as an update to your current app. Enjoy ( No root needed)

Thanks @simms22

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

Defaults to HQ. When you hit the HQ button on the screen it goes full screen.

R

Roy Aguilera

Guessing you already put it on the sd card. Use Astro (free from the market), open Astro>find the apk>select it> It will give you the option to upgrade. Don't worry you can always remove updates the same way.

There is a setting when you open the apk. "Default to HQ" check that.

R

Roy Aguilera

What device are you using and did you check default to HQ in settings?

R

Roy Aguilera

Its working (widget) for me and 4 other members. Drag it to the Trash Can and re apply it.

sofreshkicks

May 21, 2010
Visit site
i just installed it on my incredible, it works perfectly but widget doesn't work for me either. It says Problem loading gadget. Anyone have a fix for this???

sofreshkicks

May 21, 2010
Visit site
yup did that... just dragged it to the trash and put it back in. Still same thing. i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it with no luck. dont' really use the widget and just have a shortcut to the program. Roy are you on an incredible?

R

Roy Aguilera

yup did that... just dragged it to the trash and put it back in. Still same thing. i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it with no luck. dont' really use the widget and just have a shortcut to the program. Roy are you on an incredible?

Yes sir. The widget is working perfectly here.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234