Exercise bike app

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I did some searching and found nothing. Anyone know of an app that I can use to track how long and far I rode my exercise bike so I can keep track. My bike has a mileage and time on it so basically just want something I can type into to see my improvement, averages and what not. Thanks

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Haven't tried anything yet. Looks like most apps are for actually going out and running or biking using gps. Thanks, I'll give it a look.

gtshouse

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I want basically the same thing and I haven't been able to find anything. Like you, all I can find are apps that use the gps. I don't take my phone with me when I'm out exercising, so I just want a log.

This app has been proposed to user kyleg, who was looking for app ideas.
App Ideas

Currently, I am using the Gdocs Notepad app on my Droid to write down the info (date, activity, mileage, time). Gdocs Notepad will synchronize with Google Docs. I then pull it up on my computer and transfer the info to a spreadsheet in Google Docs. Lot of hassle, but it works until someone develops an app that does this for me.

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
well friend just told me to download cardiotrainer has a stationary bike section plus tons of others. havent used it yet but looks promising for those looking for the same thing. I'll test it out for a few days and let you know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer