Worldmate app notification problem

Pete7874

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This isn't particularly Android-specific, but I really don't know where else to ask for help. I tried contacting Worldmate support, but so far i haven't received a response.

I've been using this app for years. About a week or two ago I forwarded a Delta itinerary from my PC to my Worldmate account. Worldmate sent an automated reply that they could not understand the itinerary. OK, fine. However, ever since then, my mailbox has been getting bombarded with the same automated email from Worldmate titled "WorldMate: Sorry, we couldn't understand the content of your email". I receive about 20 of these each day.

I went into my Worldmate account and deleted that whole trip. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Worldmate app on my Droid. No luck. I don't know how to make this automated email notification stop. I guess I could just set up a filter in my mailbox to automatically block such email, but I don't want to do that, because if in the future I happen to send another itinerary that Worldmate does not recognize, I do want to be notified.

Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress