group texting question

emdee81

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Okay...

I know this has been discussed a bit in the forums but some of the posts are old, or don't exactly answer my question. I have a galaxy nexus and text all the time. My co-workers all have iphones and group text each other all of the time (and include me). So, when I get a group text from one of them, each reply is an individual text message I have to open. This makes it nearly impossible to follow the conversation and/ or reply. Anyway, my question is this: does anyone out there use an app that makes this less of a pain in the butt? I know with go SMS pro, if I send out a group mms (has to be mms) then all of those reply's come back under one message. help me out....

emdee81

omeg12121293

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
i dunno if theres anything possible for texting options without 3rd party support. the only thing i can think of is if you dl a group messanging app. but if you really dont want to dl an app and want to use group texting, the only thing i can think of is to make a groupme acc via the browser but dont dl the app. include ur friends #s and this way you will get the messages via text and in order

emdee81

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I have tried groupme, works ok but I'm looking for any type of texting app that does this. That way why my ifriends group text me, each message doesn't come to me individually. I had verizon messages on my phone briefly and that worked but there was something on there that I did not like so I deleted it and now it is no longer available for ICS. Hopefully that changes soon.

jcurtisharvey

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
How can I send sms group texts on my new droid razor. It only allows me to do twenty contacts at a time. It is driving me insane and most of the apps are very overrated and don't work properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87