A new app to be available soon!

SGrdn

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I've been recently looking for a backup app that would store all my contacts, sms, logs , pictures, .... I tried MyPCBackup but based on the FAQs it seems that data is not encrypted on the site and your password is recoverable from the site which would mean that it is available to the site. I hesitate to store my personal information anywhere that a company can read it, even if they promise not to.
Found many apps that backs sms , logs . contacts, each separately or that it would backup to your SD card which is absolutely useless if you lose your smartphone.

What do you guys use to backup your android?
another thing while digging up i've came across this blog post it seems that they are about to launch a backup app nothing was clearly announced about the features, but you can figure out it will be a backup app since genie9 is a backup company. any thoughts?!

ValentinaDvor

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello Dear SGrdan,

I have been stuck in a dilemma similar to yours it seems, in the sense that I’ve been search for an app for Android to backup all my valuable data. I used to enjoy the privilege of using the iCloud with my old iPhone 4s, but had chosen to take a different path and try the Android way. All is well except for this fact; I cannot seem to find the appropriate app that securely encrypts my data. Yet, I’ve stumbled upon this twitter account that seems to be run by the same company you had mentioned: https://twitter.com/GCloudAndroid and I’m following to stay updated for when they actually release the app.
Hope I helped you out buddy, have a nice day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer