Memo pad/note pad that I can create notes on pc with first

lovin2act

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there a memopad or notepad app that I can acquire or purchase that will allow me to create memo's or notes on my pc first and then have them populate into the app on my phone as if I had created it there? I have a ton of memo's from my old blackberry I would like to transfer over but there is no real good way to do so from what I can tell thus far. Copy/pasting/formatting on my pc is much faster than on the phone. Thanks for any help!!!

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Simplest method I've found is using Dropbox + Epistle.

Simply link Epistle with your Dropbox and you can create notes on your phone and/or on your Desktop in the "Epistle" folder and everything syncs perfectly (you always are working with the most up to date version of your text files)

I use this for my ToDo list primarily. The only thing it is missing is a widget (Simple Notepad which has great widgets has Dropbox sync, but in my experience it would never work right for me). You can achieve similar results I'm sure with other apps, but this is just so dead simple and it's never failed me.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ImNvbS5rb29rbGFiLmVwaXN0bGUiXQ&token=PJrDMLy0..

Last edited: