Best music streaming app to match mood?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've been trying to find a post I'm sure I read somewhere around AndroidCentral a few weeks ago but haven't found it yet. So, I'm asking for a little help.

Is there any app out there that can stream music (internet radio) according to a certain mood? I know services like Pandora, Jango, and the likes can stream similar music to a certain song or particular artist or even apps like Radio.Com or Live365 that will give you genre-specific stations... but is there an app that can match music to your mood?

For instance, when you're at the gym (and if your gym plays the sucky music mine does, you'll want this) you could type 'GYM' or 'WORKOUT' and the app streams songs for that "mood", or right before bed typing 'RELAXING' or 'STUDYING' or whatever.

I might be reaching for the stars here, but I hoped that if such an app existed, someone here would be using it by now :)

Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that does seem to fit the bill a little! :) I also found Fit Radio, but it seems that's aimed at workouts (duh!). hehe I'll try to download Songza, but I fear that even though it's free, I won't be able to download it in my country :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty