Shapewriter

dodgylegs

Banned
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I had Shapewriter on one of my old phones and have just been looking for it in the market place.

No Luck. Then found out they're done with it.

Has anyone, or can anyone a link to the APK please please please?

Nebilim

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi

I had Shapewriter on one of my old phones and have just been looking for it in the market place.

No Luck. Then found out they're done with it.

Has anyone, or can anyone a link to the APK please please please?

enjoy,

chart

Nebilim

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much, I'm chuffed at the thought of this - how do I get this on my phone though?

download app called "barcode scanner" launch it and point at your screen where the QR code is and voila it should find it and direct you to the market page on your phone

Zerazac

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
No way! It worked! Im mad I waited so long to look this up. I lost Shapewriter when I upgraded from my Hero to my Evo. Thanks so much Nebilim!

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I just scanned it with Barcode scanner and it worked. But I do have it installed though. It is still there, but I am not taking the chance of uninstalling.

RoyHobbs

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Shapewriter is awesome. I have tried others like Swiftkey and didn't care for them at all. Shapewriter is the fastest way to type for me!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
After adding a word, there a button on the right that allows you to capitalize first letter on first push, and then second push capitalizes them all I believe.

Yep there is ,I just installed this for my dinc,,, dx has swype installed by default.

Its great :D

VaccPalm

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I was using swype but after using Shapewriter I love it. the keys have some space between them so less hitting the wrong letter.