- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Why does the Facebook App keep "re-loading" its data even though I deleted it many times?
I don't really want to use Facebook right now, and given that I have memory problems, I prefer deleting its data until I use it again.
The thing is, everytime I go to "Settings", then to "Manage Applications" and delete the data stored in the App, after 5 minutes or so the data comes back, despite the fact that I didn't open the Facebook app.
What can I do? It's driving me crazy! I don't want to use FB at the moment and it just keeps bothering me
Help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
- By MJKearney in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2013, 11:20 AM
- By dd0yl3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2011, 12:25 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Android AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-31-2011, 12:21 PM
- By omarnova in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:09 PM
- By oasis9389 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:05 PM