Facebook app only showing plain text! :(

nancy09

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Lately, my Facebook app on my phone has not been loading all the way. It will show up as a white background with plain text, basic html format, and no pictures. It also definitely doesn't load as much as it used to. I have taken the battery out and put it back in and I have updated the app to the most current one. Still, nothing happens. I still get current news feeds, but I would really like to get my Facebook back to normal so I can see pictures! Does anybody have any idea what could be going on?
*I believe my phone is a Samsung GalaxyS...it's about 2 - 2 1/2 years old. It does not have the most current O.S.

Vincent Noben

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same problem on my samsung wave 3.
Ok, it runs on bada but I've never had problems before.

If I use the browser and go to facebook, the login screen looks the same, but when I am logged in, it loads for ages and then displays a page with just text on a plain white background.
As if it cannot load the css file of facebook mobile anymore. Did the mobile layout change recently? (my desktop version changed recently and it's the same day my mobile version started to bug)
Please facebook check this. I use my phone daily to check for updates while I'am on the road... This is a real problem.

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87