traffic app?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
US traffic 66 map style similar to gmaps, traffic buddy is live cams thru out the country.

Last edited:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Inrix traffic I found to be the best. Most are using gmaps. Traffic and adding there twist to it. I thought Inrix did it goes further. Yesterday gmaps said the hwy was clear I opened Inrix and it showed hwy closed I found a detour around the closed part.

Hotnicks

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
NewB here.... is there an app that I can use to monitor certain stretches of the interstate? For example, I live north of Boston and would like to monitor a 15mile segment of I93. Is there an app that can provide me real-time updates (text or otherwise) of the current state of traffic flow?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Traffic buddy is the only app that I know of that has real time traffic views using live traffic cams... the others uses the maps and colored line system.

Last edited:

Markubis

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about anybody else but up until about 3 days ago Inrix just stopped feeding me traffic updates. All it shows is the incident flags and doesn't show me any of the yellow, orange or red traffic congestion updates. I tried uninstalling and re installing it, thinking that the Froyo update might have had something to do with it, but it still doesn't work.
I have been using Inrix since the beginning of this year and it has worked fine up until now.

danswartz

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I know google maps has the traffic view, but (maybe I am stupid here), I can't get it to show me the traffic overlay while I am actually navigating. Is there a trick to that?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Delete the app then reinstall. That worked for me. And this is better then Google maps and traffic overlay. I would like the pro version
I don't know about anybody else but up until about 3 days ago Inrix just stopped feeding me traffic updates. All it shows is the incident flags and doesn't show me any of the yellow, orange or red traffic congestion updates. I tried uninstalling and re installing it, thinking that the Froyo update might have had something to do with it, but it still doesn't work.
I have been using Inrix since the beginning of this year and it has worked fine up until now.

Markubis

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Delete the app then reinstall. That worked for me. And this is better then Google maps and traffic overlay. I would like the pro version

yeah, I tried that already and it is still the same. I was contemplating on getting the pro version but I am still curious as to why its behaving like this.

Markubis

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
update:

I awoke this morning to see that I had another update on my phone. Not sure which one it was..musta been a minor Froyo update.

Anyways, I just checked my Inrix and it is working again! :cool:

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
The app I use is called "Traffic Cams". I think it's great, it's simple to use, utilizes Google Maps and displays traffic webcams in your area. They update quickly too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty