Sync Yahoo Calendar to Android

sweat

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I searched the forums have not found clear instructions on how to sync my wife's Yahoo calendar to her Android phone. Is there a way to do this?

If not directly, then perhaps through some third-party app that will go back and forth between Yahoo and Google? I have no probs throwing in a PC or Mac into the mix if that what it takes to have everything work. (e.g. We use iCal to sync my work calendar (Outlook) with Google and our iMac.

Thanks in advance.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you know if there's a way to import that calendar to her Google calendar? (If she's using Android, she has a Google calendar, whether she knows it or not.) That's what I do for Facebook and Last.FM. I don't know if there's a way, myself,as I don't use Yahoo.

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking for a way to get my Yahoo calendar integrated into the HTC (Exchange) calendar, but haven't seen a solution yet. So here's another *Bump*. And no, I don't want to use Googles calendar! :)

Airwolf79

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been scouring the internet for days now looking for a solution to this problem. The only thing I've been able to do so far is import my yahoo calendar to google. In yahoo click on the share calendar link, and add your gmail address. It will auto email you a link to download the calendar in csv format. You can then import that file to your gmail cal. The only problem is, you can't edit or see updates. I'd love to hear if anyone had a better way of doing this.

avery1317

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Any solutions? I can't believe this is so hard to do. Millions of people use Yahoo calendar. I'd pay to get an app. Why hasn't Yahoo made this?

avery1317

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I think I finally got it.
You can view your calendar from a mobile web browser at Yahoo!

Once there:

Click on All Sites
Then click on Calendar

this gives a nice view of your calendar with the ability to add events, etc.

Reactions: Charcarl

Annoid

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Right now I am using a demo version of AnDal - CalDAV Calendar. It syncs with my Yahoo calendar and seems to work well. The calendar's monthly view allows room at the bottom of the screen for a scrolling menu of daily events, which I particularly like. Each event is colored coded from my yahoo calendar. Click here for the demo. I am considering paying the $5 to unlock the app once my trial expires. 1/7/2012

Reactions: sherylgi.

matthewvinez

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the SmoothSync for Yahoo that was recently recommended. Seems to work perfectly so far. Everything that was in Yahoo is now listed on my phone! Thank you!

rpatrick_2000

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I too have searched high and low for a solution to this. Does anybody have a good answer on how to make my Yahoo calendar available on my Android mobile? I do not want to use or switch to Google or any other system.

julice

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I just tried the CalDav app and now have a true two-way sync between Google Calendar app and Yahoo Calendar just like on my iPad Calendar app. I followed the Yahoo related setup directions after clicking on CalDav's help link. Then I went into Google Calendar app's settings to unsync the default calendar. Now, I've got two way syncing. It was so worth the $2.99.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runblue