App install - Help needed

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried updating both Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds on Friday. I had all kinds of trouble getting them installed, still haven't been able to get them installed. I had both installed prior to Friday. So in trying to troubleshoot things on friday one of the things I did was uninstall the app to try to reinstall. It did not work. Fast forward to Saturday when the Dolphin browser app update was released. I updated and had the same problem as FN and AB. Trying to think about possible causes, I wondered if using SDMOVE to move the app to the SD card was causing problems. So, I moved Dolphin browser back to my phone and retried the update. What do you know, it worked successfully. Now, I am stuck and don't know what to do with FN and AB though, becasue since I uninstalled them I don't have anythign to move back to the phone and I still can't get them installed. I tried looking at my SD card for any left over files from either game and couldn't find anything. Does anybody have any ideas how I can go about fixing this?

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Fixed. I plugged my phone (EVO) into the computer and connected as a disk drive. Then tried reinstalling and it worked. Reason, it worked I think, is because the phone disconnects the SD card so it couldn't see that there was a previous install of those 2 apps. I was also able to move them back to SD card after install. whew....this bugged me all weekend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch