Easytether Questions

yishai4121

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I have easytether and it works great with my computer with Windows 7. Yet, I thought I would give the Xbox Live for my 360 a try and it doesn't work. At all. I can't even get past the first network connection when I try and log on. It keeps saying it can't obtain an IP address from my router or modem. I've done everything (troubleshooting, down to the letter and even emailed techsupport) but again, brick wall. I'm figuring it must be a computer issue with my network, such as security or even worst-case scenario, my phone. Anyone have any helpful tips or fixes around this I can try?

When I first attempted this a little over a month ago when I first got easytether, I got as far as to the internet portion of the Xbox Live connection test until I got the low MTU error message (which I now know how to bypass and get around), but now on this reattempt I can't get by the Network portion. As far as I know everything is connected right and everything, the basic troubleshooting I've all tried and to no avail. I have no problems surfing the net with my phone. I have the original Moto Droid with Froyo 2.2 (which I didn't have a month ago, maybe this is the roadblock?) Any help, please!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699