The best GTALK app?

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
So anyone know what GTALK app is good? Iam trying the one hi GTALK and well it sucks i cant add anyone for some reason....

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
There really isn't any best GTalk app, Apps are subjective, and depends on what the individual is looking for.

You could check out GTalkSMS, plus many more in the market.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It lacks delivery notifications and the ability to deliver pics or voice notes. Gtalk doesn't really offer anything that you can't find with any of the other 100 apps of its kind.

except for the fact that it's preinstalled on every android device on the market and that each of the 100 million+ gmail users worldwide have a google talk account built in...

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
except for the fact that it's preinstalled on every android device on the market and that each of the 100 million+ gmail users worldwide have a google talk account built in...

If it took longer than 15 seconds to find and install another chat app, that might have some merit.

Phil4

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Check ReChat (Android chat):
- Facebook, Yahoo!?, Google Talk, WLM/MSN, Jabber/XMPP;
- group chat (Yahoo!?, Google Talk, WLM/MSN, XMPP);
- free SMS worldwide BETA (with replies for USA/Canada);
- plain/bubble view, font packs, send image/video, copy/paste, password;

Facebook: upload image/video, send image/video, send message (as private event or wall post).
Yahoo!?: conferences (create/invite), add/remove contacts.
Google Talk: group chat, new email notification, unread emails w/o content.
WLM/MSN: rooms (create/invite), add/remove contacts.
Jabber/XMPP: rooms (create/invite), add/remove contacts.

Last edited:

arlana619

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
What's wrong with the stock gtalk

I am unable to use group chat on my Evo. It causes the application to force close. I had the same problem on my Epic as well after I updated the software. It worked just fine on Android 2.1, so it appears to be a conflict between the app and the 2.2 OS. Please help!! I've tried everything and nothing works...at all!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk