Can't remember apps lock program

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys. :) Sorry for this. My brain just not working..

Story.. I wanted install apps locker. So i don't know if i found app from my tablet or from pc and i don't know what i write in search box and how i found that app.. I searched in playmarket/google but no result.. what i can say about that app.. There was 3 word. first word 2 letters. Icon was white with blue (i think) and app background was white. When i start some locked app view was blue lines and numbers and everything else white.

Maybe you will help me end recognize this app from my post. By the way i think you asking where that app disappear.. Well.. App start not update what i was installed to my tab and i wanted to test other apps. After that when i uninstall i wanted install same but.. P.S. Don't know why but in my playmarket account there is no history about this app. Strange...

Thanks for any help.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys. :) Sorry for this. My brain just not working..

Story.. I wanted install apps locker. So i don't know if i found app from my tablet or from pc and i don't know what i write in search box and how i found that app.. I searched in playmarket/google but no result.. what i can say about that app.. There was 3 word. first word 2 letters. Icon was white with blue (i think) and app background was white. When i start some locked app view was blue lines and numbers and everything else white.

Maybe you will help me end recognize this app from my post. By the way i think you asking where that app disappear.. Well.. App start not update what i was installed to my tab and i wanted to test other apps. After that when i uninstall i wanted install same but.. P.S. Don't know why but in my playmarket account there is no history about this app. Strange...

Thanks for any help.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.domobile.applock&hl=en&token=GEpLvfkU

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Sizzers, thank you very much and many times. :) this is that app about i talk. That's way i can't find in playstore. Thank you again Bro. You save the day. :) just strange why they remove this good app. /// Gekko thanks for replay.

magasx

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey look t following good Android app locker programs:
AppLock,
Smart App Protector,
Perfect App Protector,
Visidon Applock
Smart Lock.
Thanks for replay. I tested couples of those apps you write. But i like exactly Hi lock app. It's easy to use. Always asking pass if you close down app and turning on again and other good stuff. :)