Which instant messenger app are you using????

ballajb

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Ok when i first got my phone i was using ebuddy. i notice that ebuddy kills my battery really fast. Right now i went back to using the app that came on the phone. How are some of the other apps like hi aim and things?

What app are you using for instant messenger?

Zerazac

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I was using buddymob but i didnt like that it would sign me out every time i got a call. it made my phone lag. I'm using the stock app. I checked out meebo but it says they're having connection problems. I'm looking for a good one too.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I just switched over to Chomp...not a big texter, but it's much better than the built in one. But...I'm beginning to get little ads at the bottom of the screen. . .Chomp? without notification?

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
I use meebo, only because it's the least troublesome. It randomly signs me out whenever it feels like it, but as I use my phone a lot throughout the day, it's become habit to just pull down the notification bar to see if I'm still signed in every once in a while.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd like meebo more if it could stay connected. Honestly it's kinda crap. About that im+, does the paid version have facebook support?

Bako

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I think eBuddy is amazing (and proof that our Facebook app could do a lot better), but I use it infrequently and don't leave it going, so I know nothing about battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress