How do I unlock the Go Launcher un-hide app when I don't know the password?

Jack Rice2

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
How do i unlock go launcher unhide app when i dont know the password.

I've been using this app for three months and I could just hide and unhide apps any time I want but today I suddenly have to put in a password to use it but I never created a password to begin because I never need too. I tapped forget password to see if I could unlock it but I got this message"your password for security lock is:14789 reference system" I have no clue what this means

Eilish195

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do i unlock go launcher unhide app when i dont know the password.

I've been using this app for three months and I could just hide and unhide apps any time I want but today I suddenly have to put in a password to use it but I never created a password to begin because I never need too. I tapped forget password to see if I could unlock it but I got this message"your password for security lock is:14789 reference system" I have no clue what this means
You will have got an email from them when first installed with you password ect in case your forgot it. You probably signed\automatically using your Facebook account or Google so password will match.

Sent from my Q103 using Tapatalk

Jack Rice2

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I checked my gmail and I don't see a message from the time I installed it and I haven't deletes any mail I have. The only mail I got from them is the one I quoted and I have to put a pattern for my password

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo