Does the DU battery saver app really work or it is only occupying the space unnecessarily?

A

AC Question

Is du battery saver really works or it is only occupying the space unnecessarily.

I M HAVING A CHINESE CHEERS C1 MOBILE & USING du battery saver app in it.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is du battery saver really works or it is only occupying the space unnecessarily.

I'm not inclined to use such apps myself but by all means use it for a time if you wish and let us know what you find. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is du battery saver really works or it is only occupying the space unnecessarily.

DU Battery is one of the most horrible, downright evil apps ever written for Android. DO NOT install DU Battery or anything else by DU! For much more information, please, read this and the links in it. The first link contains a wealth of information, including a lot regarding DU battery:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...lications-can-i-should-i-not.html#post4631355

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

If you want to save battery, uninstall the app and watch your battery charge last longer. (To add to what Crash Damage said, don't install anything by Cheetah Mobile either - they don't understand Android the same way DU doesn't understand Android.) Multitasking the Android Way is a good explanation of why you shouldn't use app killer apps - by someone who wrote some of the Android code, so she should understand how it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez