What is a Good Calendar App?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Search on here for Pure Calendar Widget... It looks pretty. Its a paid app in the store, but you get the idea of its ability with what people have done with it.

that1bb

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Check out calendar pad. Both program and widget show the entire month's events. It is the best calendar program I have ever used.

nighthawk700

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I started using Calendar Pad Pro. I like the fact that it shows the event name and different colors for the event depending on which Google Calendar I have the event. I separate work events, family events, and my own events into different calendars, with different colors, so it makes it very easy to see in a glace what's up and which category it is.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I recommend Pure Calendar. I was a holdout because I was determined to find a free app. I tried several free ones but once I bit the bullet and bought Pure Calendar I haven't looked back. It's well worth the minimal investment. Good stuff.

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I also user Pure Calendar I have a screen where I use the 4x4 layout with the tranparent skin great app worth what I paid for it, and love the multiple layouts, skins, and all the options it gives you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty