youtube account won't go away

DroidyMcDroid

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
there were threads from years ago about this but the updated version of youtube doesn't offer a settings option to manage accounts. i've signed out from the 'my channel' page in the app but it keeps showing up as an option to log back in. any way to get rid of the account from my phone? tried clearing data, cache, and uninstalling updates. no luck. on a semi-related note, i'm not very happy that the youtube account i made years ago now has to be linked through google forcing me to use link non google email account with gmail to re access it

DroidyMcDroid

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
AHA! VICTORY! i don't know why i didn't think of this before. since youtube is part of google now, your youtube account becomes an account on your phone. so going into the accounts in the phone settings lets you remove the youtube account. well hopefully this can help someone if they happen to run into the same problem. good day. :p

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
AHA! VICTORY! i don't know why i didn't think of this before. since youtube is part of google now, your youtube account becomes an account on your phone. so going into the accounts in the phone settings lets you remove the youtube account. well hopefully this can help someone if they happen to run into the same problem. good day. :p
Highly noted...

This info can be used for future references for anyone having the same problem.

Thanks for sharing :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty