Apple apps vs Android apps quality question

jayjeff20

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
hello everyone. so i just got myself a htc hero from sprint just about a week ago and im absolutely loving it. this is my first android phone so i wasn't really sure what to expect from it but i must say i cant think of a single thing wrong with the OS. simply amazing. i do have a question in regards to the app store though, so i had an iphone way back in the day when they first came out and still had mine when the apple app store launched and my roommate currently has one as well. now i generally hate everything apple these days but i was really impressed with the quality of the apps on the store. most all of them were very polished with great graphics and ease of use. now on the android app store this doesn't really seem to be the case. there are a lot of useful apps and what not but they just don't seem to have the best graphics (especially the games). so my question is is there a hardware limitation on android devices? is the android OS itself not capable of supporting advanced graphics like the iphone? any info on this would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance :)

jayjeff20

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
thanks for the info :). i assumed it was capable just wanted to make sure. totally agree with you, with the introduction of android devices on two of the biggest carriers in the U.S android with finally come to the masses!!!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I think you're right. I know the only thing holding me back before was bad T Mob service in my area, and the cost of an unlocked GSM unit combined with AT&T's rates lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2