[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am saying something nice about Jerry Hildenbrand- he is a champion of DRM-free and open platforms. I like that a lot. It makes him a great person.

Mwongyera charles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...h550/postimages/9274/nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to the fifth and final day of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

I thank GOD for having introduced me to android. Thank u guys for whateveer u have done for us. All i wish is to hold an android phone onetime like s3

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Just leave a post in this thread. Say something nice about someone. Anyone. Think happy thoughts. (Happy thoughts.) That's what you gotta do.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

David W Scott

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I wish my wife all the best for Christmas, I miss her. We had to separate this year - she needs to be in the UK and I need to be in NZ. Literally half a world apart but still hopeful that one day serendipity may bring us back together.

ajones23

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I would like to say thanks to all at Android Central,for all the roms and tools availible.I couldnt do the things i do, with my phone and tablet. And MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

nickrouwhorst

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I love seeing all of the people blocking Westboro Church from protesting at the funeral in Newtown, CT. All of those people banding together to block out the ignorance of others really helps to renew the faith in mankind despite the counterpoint showing up with it.

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to all the smart people on Android Central! You are so willing to share the knowledge that you have with others and I appreciate it. Makes the world a better place! Merry Christmas to all!

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I need to win this thing so I can finally keep up with my amazing 8 year old and her 2nd Gen. Kindle Fire. It's a good thing that AC is super awesome and letting us all have the chance to win one, cause taking care of an 8 year old girl means I can't afford one. :D

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to leave my pleasant thoughts of my father who I only knew for 8 short years but still was able to mold me into the man I have become today

tillort

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
My family in law are the nicest people I know. I'm the foreign stranger that married into their family, and I have always felt welcome and loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.