[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHZJ97

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
At this time of the year, with the holidays approaching, I'm just happy that all of my family and friends are healthy. Many of them have been extremely supportive and I am happy to know each of them.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Teniferman

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My family and friends are the best! Wish they were here with me so I don't have to spend Christmas alone. But, oh well, winning a Nexus 7 would be awesome instead! In like Flint FTW!!!

dmbatson

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I love my sister,
She has had a difficult year turning 16 and having a baby and although now she doesn't live with us anymore and with her boyfriend/baby daddy.
I miss her immensely and wish for her to have a Merry Christmas.
I'm also thankful for her this month in helping me find a ring for my engagement for my now fiancee and helping to find a location to purpose.

Family is a wonderful thing =)

cweb69

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing like viewing Christmas through the eyes of a child. My son Holden is 5 years old and is at the peak of holiday excitement. I love seeing his eyes light up each morning when he finds his elf "Clyde". I haven't been this ready for Christmas in many years!!!

Musoka Eimin

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to all the homebrewed devs and contributor's that make Android such a great platform to be a part of, thanks community! I'm lucky to have family and friends who love, support and believe in me. Love you all, my best fuzzy pal, my kitty Bob. Mo, Nate, Phil, Monkeys 1 and 2, my mom, Terry. My 94 year old grandpa Slim! So many more I won't name. So many of us have things in life that others don't. I am grateful each and every day! Someday I'd like to have my own family with someone truly special at my side. Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday's as appropriate to all the staff, contributers, readers, and everyone participating! B-)

p4r4n01d

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Giving away a Nexus 7 - only the amazing folks at Android Central would think of that! Also thanks for sharing Google's Android holiday video, loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans