Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 headphones - They could be yours if you win this contest!

Cube player

Normally use Slacker

the stock music on the vannila OS!

Winamp.

Google Play Music, despite the fact I really do hate the holo Dark UI. I really am hoping for a Google Now-themed Play Music come I/O!

Google music, cause I don't have enough space on my Nexus 4 for all my songs!

I love the Tune in Radio App .... whenever i'm out for a drive or want to discover new music .. Tune in Radio performs flawlessly

Double twist :-)

PowerAmp customisable and works brilliantly with voodoo sound mod!

I tried this new app on the store call #Nwplyng.. It's a fab app that lets you check into a song that you are listening to & then adds a layer of gamification on it. Pretty much like a 4sq for music.

I still use Google Play Music. Love the App, as I can access all of my online music without needing to fill up my phone's storage!

Apollo v1.1

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Tune in radio.

Music Player (remix). Just as good on Android as it was on webOS.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Google Play with Equalizer gets the job done for me!

MY favorite music app is, Dsub while it doesnt set trends in features. It an app for my subsonic music server which me and four buddies manage. Bonus points at little get togethers with my HTPC having the subsonic server up we can use the same app to control what comes up on my sound system

As many others, I prefer Google Play Music.. But overall, I prefer iTunes though, which is on iOS

ROM
    ICS 4.0.1

I like TuneIn Radio Pro because of the world wide diversity of stations I can listen to

DoubleTwist for me, great music app!

I use Google Play Music. All my music is synced & with me whenever I need it.

I use google music app.

Google Play Music (when it works on my Verizon S3)

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

I use Google music on my photon

ROM
    Jellybean Baby

Doubletwist for all my music and movie needs.

I use power amp or gmmp. Both have their strong points

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast