[Closed] Nexus 4 headphones - They could be yours if you win this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I'd love to win a pair of these... Can't have too many headphones lying around. I use MOG to listen to a lot of new music and to download whole albums for offline listening. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I use pandora daily for trying out new music and I heart radio. But for my personal music I use n7MusicPlayer. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mothman_66

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Google Play Music, would love to win a nice new set of phones... my dog Tucker destroyed my white pair that came with my Galaxy S III. He's been put in "Time Out" since his mistake. :-\

Skater_Ricky

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I use the Stock "Play Music" on my Nexus 4 for all my built up library of music I managed to build up in the past but I find myself using streaming apps more each day. The one I first started to use the most was "Pandora" then Spotify came out and I've been test driving there new service for a few weeks now and seem to love there Radio service they offer it's kinda like Pandora but with ever like and dislike you do it starts to find your taste of music much better then Pandora. Pandora sure has a fight on there hands. I'm still on the fence for paying steaming music I can't own and download into my music player of choice but I tend to enjoy the very simple a easy to use streaming apps as long as I'm near a internet connection.

bangishotyou

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Google Play Music, simply because of the cloud storage ability and the fact that I have thousands upon thousands of tracks available to me without having to use the somewhat limited storage available to me on my Nexus 4.

But as of late I've found a special place in my heart for Now Playing (Beta) when it comes to listening to the handful of albums I do have stored on my phone. It looks very Google Now, which in addition to the latest Play Store update, makes almost everything about my phone look nice and very Holofied.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
My favorite music app? Google Play Music. I know, kinda obvious. It's because it makes very clear what's in the cloud, what's on the device, and how to move from the former to the latter. That, and Google lets me upload 20,000 songs (that's 11,000 more than I've ripped of my 1000+ CD collection so far), so I can actually store a LOT of my own music on Google and play on my Nexus devices. $WIN

I don't have any decent wired, headset earbuds so this would complement my N4 delightfully. Thanks as always, AC staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87