[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I love this site. you guys are so generous with your gear and give us great updates on the tech we love. I've been looking for a great tablet to give my Son who just loves to play games on my Galaxy Note 10.1 older edition. Please pick me so I can get my Note back and still let my son enjoy his games. Please!!

Michael Schaaf Jr

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
i used to think android gaming was a joke until I played on a friend's tablet. it was so amazing, it hit me like a wrecking ball. I've seen the light and I'm ready to take the plunge!

sadpanda

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I would really love to win a tegra note tablet. I've been trying to buy one, and can't find anywhere with availability. Being able to win this would mean so much to me!!!! Thanks for the consideration AC!

Iccullus

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I travel quite frequently for work and have been thinking of picking up the Nvidia Shield for easy gaming on the road. Would absolutely love to win one of these for the holiday this year - Please pick me.

mufaddal.ezzi

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I wanted a NVIDIA SHIELD since it got released plus I loved the TEGRA NOTE too but I couldn't afford to buy them and I can't even order one :( ..well best of luck to everyone..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87