[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenue13

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I used to love gaming in the school days but then life happened. The only free time I get is during the bus ride to the work and the puny cellphone gaming just doesn't cut it. It would be awesome to have a Tergra device which allows one to play the latest mobile games in their full glory and that too on the go all the while saving my cellphone's battery to do what it's made for, making calls.

HuskerDad3

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have a Tegra-powered device. I love the vanilla Android experience on my Nexus 7 and having the enhanced gaming experience on one of these devices would just be icing on the cake. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bozstuff77

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a new Tegra powered device. I've been kind of out of the mobile gaming thing for awhile (I'm still rocking my original Gameboy Advance), so I would love to get an Android powered upgrade.

morestatik

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
The new Shield would be a great gift for the holidays for my little sister who is just hooked on my Galaxy s4 for mobile gaming

Posted via Android Central App

zevot

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I could use these while spending Christmas time with my wife's family. Don't get me wrong, they are great people and I love them, but these would help take the edge off a bit.

homura

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I would love a Tegra device because gaming have always been a passion of mine. Unfortunately I don't always have money to buy the latest cool gaming devices. There are a lot of cool games in the App Store that I would love to try but my phone doesn't have enough space to download and enjoy . I would also share it with my brother because he's a huge tech geek and he's always been supportive of my gaming habits. ヽ(^。^)ノ

Posted via Android Central App

specialguy

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
First of I am super happy that the status of this giveaway is still OPEN....that means I still have a chance to win!!!!

I have been taking care of my mom for several months now. Much of it is just being with her in case she needs me. So having a portable device for gaming while she is sleeping, etc, would be perfect. Winning would make me super happy, but the happiness would continue on for months, if not years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d