[Closed] Win a free Thunderbolt Innocase II Surface Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Tell us when you first started showing interest in the TB.
I initially joined the AC community around Sep 2010 so that I can learn more about android OS and see how/if I can get properly acquainted with it coming from a blackberry storm 1 (Oh yes! I am well acquainted after all these youtube reviews I saw of the TB including many other Android devices and cannot wait to roll with Android+Sense+TB form). As I searched thru the forums and the homepage, news of the TB immediately got my attention - I was hooked from then and have been following every peep up until the last tweet from vzw today.

What interested you the most (features/aesthetics,etc.)?
Mainly the features, the 4.3" screen, FFC, even the kickstand! And what's best about it is that HTC was able to execute all this and give the TB a great aesthetic appeal - the device is sexy!

How crazy you've gone through all these delays?
If there was an app that could count grey/white hairs on my head, then that might more help answer this. It was a bumpy ride, though BMX and Bennnnn have made it much better. I saw forum members giving up and going with an Atrix or an Iphone4; I told my self, I have to wait! After every delay, "i have to keep waiting", and I did, and not only that, I was able to get my wife and cousin to wait too! They're super excited about it too.

What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside Verizon's store all night?
I'll be getting 3 (one for wife and cousin too) from a vzw authorized dealer (Shh! - he's going to hold 3 for me :)

And anything else that you think we'd find humorous or interesting.
This place, Android Central, Rocks! Very helpful ppl here.

bschn100

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have been following this devise since I first read about the rumors on AC. The delays have of course been driving me crazy, but I did it all back before I bought the Incredible. I will be giving the Dinc to my wife, and I will get the Thunderbolt at a verizon store Thursday when they open, thank goodness I have no meeting scheduled. I can't wait for root! The specs I love are the big screen, 4G, 32GB card. I like the kickstand.

y2justin11

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Thunderbolt!!!!

1. Tell us when you first started showing interest in the TB.
-Back when I learned about Greek mythology and Zeus. Then I played Mortal Kombat growing up also and liked Raiden, even though he used lightening instead of thunderbolts. But im pretty sure I heard Thunder after each lighting bolt he threw.
2. What interested you the most (features/aesthetics,etc.)?
-Loving the fact that it is a mobile phone. Crazy that you can take a telephone with you on the go! Blows my mind. Also the dual camera's for video chat should be legit. And the 32 GB card is pretty generous.
3. How crazy you've gone through all these delays?
-Crazy, absolutely crazy. I ad to talk my wife out of buying the iPhone on a couple of different occasions while waiting for this beast to come out.
4. What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside Verizon's store all night?
-Planning on Bestbuy. Im hoping to jump in first thing in the AM.
5. And anything else that you think we'd find humorous or interesting.
-Did I mention Zeus, the greek God of Thunder? He would probably has this phone. You guys should try and interview him and see if he likes it. Although the "Thor" movie is coming out, so he is probably busy with all that, multiple GOD coverage and all. Personally I always thought Thor was a pus*y.

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
CES
screen, voice+Data over 3g
i've eaten my own children(just kidding I don't have any kids)
What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside Verizon's store all night?
online most likely.

YouTube - Sexy Sax Man (Careless Whisper Saxophone Prank!!) directors cut

politjunkie

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
How the delay almost screwed me

I sold my Droid pro on ebay for $265 the last week of February because the T-bolt was supposed to be released then. Then the T-bolt got delayed and I thought I was screwed. I got a Droid X at Best Buy hoping the t-bolt would come out in the next 30 days and for a while I was worried, but now am happy!!! I will be at best buy when it opens on the 17th.

The two things I want are #1 LTE and #2 the front facing camera. The real reason I am even doing this is the LTE, I want it now!

TXZach

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Heard about it in January when I was ready to chunk my storm 2 off a tall building and in desperate need of change!

INSANE! I used my early upgrade before the policy changed on 1/15
What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside Verizon's store all night? No, clue, is there a thread on this?
I used my early upgrade before the policy changed on 1/15 because Verizon said "use it, or lose it." I bought the fascinate and was quite fond of it, but heard of the Thunderbolts imminent release just within my 30-day return policy. THEN THE RELEASE WAS DELAYED! Got Verizon management to approve me still getting the "early upgrade" pricing when the T-bolt came out if I returned my phone. Returned the Samsung and I have been dealing with my POS Storm 2 since and checking the web daily and getting my heartbroken weekly with all these false release dates!

libraryclg

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
- When it was first known as the Mecha last year, I forget when as time has stood still waiting for an official announcement.
- SD card, the processor, FFC, 4G, and of course the awesome kickstand.
- I've gone completely crazy checking out forums, blogs, and tweets. Also my sister has gone crazy because she is getting my old phone.
4. What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside Verizon's store all night?
- Going to be at a Verizon store first thing Thursday morning.
- I'm on a boat! Okay not really, but I think I'd want to be on a boat just so I can have the phrase be true.

exile259

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Well, my quest for the fabled TB is much like the quest for the Unicorn or possibly the inexpensive Mac product. As soon as I heard about it, I was more interested in the Tb then the Bionic, mainly as Moto has become more Gestapo like than the aforementioned secret police themselves. I have checked her, BGR, Phandroid, EVERYWHERE for info on this phone, especially after hearing of the possibility that it supports simultaneous voice and data. The phone itself will be the first replacement for my OG Droid, so it will be odd not having a physical keyboard... but I"m sure i can live without it!

wyandt

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt

I have wanted the Tbolt since androidcentral started talking about the phone and vzw simultaneous voice is here, yes. I am so excited about this feature, a long wait is now over. Delay after delay and reading all the info on androidcentral kept me faithful. I cannot wait to stay up all night to order the tbolt online. Fingers crossed that the bootloader is not locked and phone arrives in 3 days, not weeks.

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

A little back story: I got a Samsung Alias back when they first came out in the summer of 07 and I still use it every day. When I became eligible for an upgrade in '09, I was in college and had an ipod touch, I could use my ipod for everything an iphone could do, because I was always in wifi range, so I gave my upgrade to my brother so he could get a new phone... Little did I know that there would be an explosion in the capabilities android phones could do, and I had to wait two more years for another upgrade. Since then, I have graduated and am frequently in areas that don't have wifi, also I have been able to travel more frequently and have been increasingly frustrated by having to take a camera, phone (the alias has a terrible camera), and ipod everywhere (along with searching for wifi hotspots when travelling). That brings us to last Christmas, my parents asked me if I wanted a new phone, so I began to look at them. The DInc and DX at this point were already six months old, so I decided I would wait to see what would come out at the first of the year. Thats when I came across PC World's Pics of the New 4G LTE Phones I decided then that this was the phone I had been waiting for...and waiting for...and waiting for...

4G capability makes the phone future proof. I am used to getting the most out of the life of my phone, and with 4G, I will have no problems hanging onto this baby for my entire two year contract. 8 megapixel camera ensures that I no longer have to carry a camera with me when I travel. 32GB sd card lets me take all my music, movies, and pictures with me wherever I go. And I was really happy to see the FM radio, which will really come in handy when I go to ball games and am out camping in areas with spotty 4/3G coverage.

Since seeing the PC World Announcement, I have been tracking this phone. I got super excited when I thought the phone was going to be released in Feb. only to meet bitter disappointment for the next three weeks. After two weeks of reading tweets and news blogs about the Thunderbolt release, I thought I was going to pull my hair out not knowing when this phone was going to come out. Some sites mentioned JUNE several times, and I almost caved and went to a Verizon Store to settle for a Droid Incredible. Then I found android central. I joined the forum and began posting in the infamous "There's a storm brewing..." thread. The AC community really made the most out of a bad situation, just knowing there were lots of other people out there dealing with all the speculation and offering opinions and jokes to pass the time.

I have been texting a super helpful sales rep at my local Verizon store. He has been very patient and answered my questions to the best of his ability. As soon as the official announcement was made, I texted him and set up an appointment to go get the phone at 9:00 am as soon as the store opens.

Since joining AC, I've made 115 posts, all to the "storm's brewing" thread, lol. I've also developed a nervous tick anytime I hear the words "soon" or "take that with a grain of salt". I've also learned how great the mods and community here at AC are, will definitely be a very involved member after Thursday.

imprezu

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Tell us when you first started showing interest in the TB?
I've been interested in it since I first heard about it back in January. I started watching all the youtube videos from this site, wirefly ,and youtube reviewing the phone.

I would say the being the 1st 4g phone for Verizon and we are getting it in this area soon was very tempting. Also being a previous owner of the DINC, I really like HTC Handsets in General. Another huge selling point was the face that it has a front facing camera. I hope to use the camera when skype is up and running.

Very.. I almost have little to no patience when it comes to new gadgets since I'm an IT guy and it's in my blood. I had subscribed to Verizon, HTC Thunderbolt on Facebook and Verizon and everything that had #thunderbolt on twitter. I also visited all the message boards multiple times a day and visited Verizon frequently. It was almost an obsession to me.

My Verizon Rep called me today and I'm scheduled to come in at 9am on the 17th to pick up my phone.

It's funny because the day the contest ends is my Birthday (35). It would make a sweet birthday gift. I can send a copy of my ID to confirm.

Last edited:

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

On Thanksgiving of 2010. I was on Best Buy online looking for deals and I saw that they were offering the Incredible for free with a new two year contract. I went through the whole process, and as I was checking out, instead of getting a confirmation I wound up with a note saying I wasn't eligible until 3/14/11 (my NE2 credit date). I was annoyed, and my Fiance, who needed a new phone and was able to do the deal, swooped in and ordered one for herself. At that point I told her I'd get something even better someday. So I looked up the newest phones, and I started reading about the HD Incredible/Mecha. The rest, as they say, is history.

Sense/LTE/Apps. All three. I have a Samsung Alias right now. So these features were clearly the big things for me. Frankly, it's the whole phone, though.

Not too bad. I've definitely kept an eye on everything and contributed to the forums here and there, but I knew that my NE2 wasn't until 3/14 so initially it was pointless to get caught up. The last week and a half or so has been tough, though. I initially thought the phone would be out in February, and soon I was worried that it'd even be out when I had my NE2! I'm still antsy, at least until I actually have the phone.

Corporate Store. I won't say exactly where, at least not until I have the phone. I won't be camping out. I would kind of have to kick my own butt if I did something like that. I'll wake up, have my breakfast and do my other morning stuff, and do everything I can not to be antsy while in my car as I drive to the store. I have a back route that I'll take, so as to avoid any potential highway traffic. I'll be there by nine or so and, barring something horrible happening to me, I'll have it in my hand by around 9:20 or so.

When I was 23 I had to go to the ER because I got a Q-Tip stuck in my ear. I got out of the shower, went to clean my ears, and when I pulled out the Q-Tip, the cotton swab was gone. I tried getting it out, but it went in even further. The doctor told me that it was the furthest in he had ever seen a Q-Tip stuck, and I was the old person by about 15 years to come into the ER with that problem.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I was hooked on the Tbolt when I saw the post from AC about this 4.3" beast called the Mecha. I think it was back in November. I had an early upgrade coming on Dec. 16th so I waited. And waited......and waited......and waited some more. Its finally here and I am goin ins to get me some TBOLT love.

The first thing that got me was the huge 4.3" screen. I currently have an OG Droid so the huge touch only screen was what caught my eye. I loved the fact that this was going to be a 4G LTE phone. The kickstand is awesome. I am always trying to find ways to prop up my Droid trying to watch Thunderbolt videos on you tube while I am traveling for work. The front facing camera is a definite plus. Like I said, I travel a lot for work and I have 2 daughters that I try to see each night. I have a webcam that I bring with me and hook up to my laptop, so now I will be able to use the TB and not have to play around with a wired connection. That's so last year. lol. Internal memory and a 32GB mini sd card will also be a big plus for me. I'm always running out of room on my Droid. I have tons of apps. The droid just doesn't have the stuff anymore.........sorry buddy. I think I actually see my Droid crying.....:(.

Crazy? What do you mean crazy? I'm not crazy. No. I just check AC every day, twitter(BMX, AC, VZW, etc.), forums, post to forums, respond to posts on the storm is brewing forum, Sleep, get up, check the forums, twitter, forums, google htc thunderbolt, check the verizon wireless web page every day, check HTC.com every day, check BMX's blog, call a few VZW stores, Walk thru the local best buy and hound the BB mobile staff about the bolt, come home, check the forum, check AC, Twitter, watch hands on videos of the bolt, etc...etc.... I have been doing that since CES. That's normal isn't it???

Honestly, I am not sure if I am going to a Verizon store Thursday Morning or ordering online midnight or whenever it goes on sale online. This is an early upgrade for me, so I can't go to Best Buy or Wirefly. I'm kind of limited. Although if I wait til May 3rd I can upgrade thru anywhere. But........I can't wait that long and who knows how long the unlimited 4G data will last. I am not taking any chances. Know what I mean? Of course you do.

Well, even though Verizon never made it official thru all the hoopla, I honestly did not think Verizon ever delayed the bolt. I know a lot of people disagree, but I saw BMX's blog/poem back in January and I really thought it was going to be St. Paddy's day. The rumors started when Best buy opened its big mouth and of course you have to have hope at that point. Especially when AT&T released the Atrix earlier than expected, you kind of feel, well, Verizon is going to do it too, yeah!. But...........it didn't happen. Just wanted to say that VZW never lied, never really delayed the phone. We were just all........what's the word I'm looking for? Ca' ray' zeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! I really hope it was worth the wait.

s.joshua

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I first started showing interest in the Thunderbolt after seeing it's debut at CES; mainly driven by the fact that it was going to be the first *Real* 4G device in 'merica. (VZW LTE FTW!)

Mainly appealed by the fact that it is an HTC device (read: no locked bootloader), and also that it will be 4G LTE. Oh, I like the kickstand idea too :)

I am #1 on the pre-order list at my local Best Buy, which means I pre-ordered on their first day of taking them (February 6th). Being an accountant, the mere fact that Best Buy has gotten to keep my $50 for 5+ weeks without me even knowing a finalized date is enough to go mad! :p

Also, another shameful fact: I actually registered this username around a week ago now just so that I could customize the number of posts that are viewed per page on the forum while I followed the ridiculous threads with rumors, riddles, and leaks (Many thanks to BMX and Bennnnn for helping us through these tough times!).

As mentioned, I have pre-ordered through Best Buy and am #1 on the list, so assuming they get more than 0, I will be completing my purchase there.

If the above doesn't tell you enough, my Droid X died a painful drunken got-ran-over-by-a-cab death on February 12th, and I have been suffering a punishment worse than eternal damnation to being stuck on a T-Mobile account in the suburbs of Montana while awaiting this release. (By that I mean I have had to use my old BB Storm.)

Oh, and most importantly, this pretty case will help me prevent any similar drunken got-ran-over-by-a-cab deaths from occurring to my soon-to-be Thunderbolt. Please help me protect the fate of this beautiful creature ;)

prim8

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I started having interest in the Thunderbolt when it was first revealed.
I have been growing very tired of Samsungs treatment of the Captivate customers with the GPS troubles, Froyo promisesa and general lack of timely updates of any kind.
This has been compounded by ATT's poor network performance. In my area it's not uncommon for me to have 5 bars of "service" but no actual data being transferred. I think their network is just massively overtaxed.
The straw for me was when I was on vacation in FL and whenever we were in a Disney park there was never any data service so I couldn't send pictures to family or anything.
After that I decided to move to another network and device and here I am having pre ordered a TB at Wirefly.
I've been interested in the TB because I've heard great things about Sense, I like the kickstand and notification LED. I'm also looking forward to the extra memory and also the great things I've heard about the LTE network.
I have been following the threads in this forum and been reading and re reading everything Bennnnn, Blackmanx Cory and Phil have been posting with great fervor.
It's been a long wait but I hope this has been a "great story bro".

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Geeksy's Story

I first started showing interest in the TB the second it become possible, but my interest in a device like that goes way back. I got a BB Storm in 2009, and hated it. I had to milk my insurance dry to keep the device working. The first was DoA, the second was statically destroyed, the third was DoA, the fourth was doing great, as long as you didn't touch the top 30 rows of pixels, and the fifth BB Storm I had to get lasted until this June when it fell off my desk and into the fiery abyss. So I was begrudgingly forced to return to the pathetic piece of plastic I called a phone, the classic LGVX8350.
5755-main-medium-lg-vx-8350.jpg

Baaaalllleerrrrrrrr

So I went from a smart phone to 2006 in a matter of seconds. I had seen the light of smart phones, and I had been dragged back into the chasm. It's hard to imagine, but going from Smart Phone to Dumb Phone is so much harder than it sounds. But it didn't matter, I had to start another year of college in a few months.

My contract was available for renewal In October, but my birthday was in November. I began researching smart phones the day after my Storm died. When November came around, I had my heart set on the Incredible. It had a nice screen, a solid processor, and everyone generally agreed that it was the best, longest lasting VZW Android phone. I was excited that I would finally be able to come back to the smart phone world! And then, in November, I saw something that would change everything:
thumb_550_htc_mecha_2-1.png

We all know it. It is the object of our obsession.

I figured, awe man! This is going to be great! I'll get the fanciest new phone in the world in December, and it'll be great! Little did I know that it would be 5 friggin months until I got it.

Yes.

Around the Valentine's Day, I started to get really crazy. Daily, frantic checks of every forum and tech blog I could find. I had a dumb phone, but I had switched back to dumb phone mode. So I really was fine with it: in that I was dumb. I didn't go insane until February 12th. I was at a party when a drunk girl fell on me and sent my phone flying into a wall. It exploded on impact, the screen separated from the body and the radio was rendered useless. I didn't have a phone, in 2011. Luckily I was in such a nonchalant mode at the party (let's call it magic) that I didn't scold the girl that bumped into me. In fact, we just got back from our one-month anniversary lunch :D

So I had no phone. I had burgeoning relationship, but no phone. Which was really interesting. But I was told, OH! how I was told, that the phone would launch the 24th. The 24th! They called. And I had reason to believe them.

But nothing happened. The 24th arrived, and I was obsessively checking the AC Forums. I didn't have an account on the forums, but on the 24th, I suddenly found reason to become a "registered member."

Schmidt just got real.

So I registered to see the images, and I've been on the forums ever since. I watched the rise of Ben5, I started one of the craziest forum games in a long time, and I've had a whole lot of fun :D

4. What your purchasing plan is: online, brick and morter, waiting outside
Verizon's store all night?

I will either be picking it up on the way home, or will be getting it on Friday. It'll be a busy night in the Geeksy Household.

My girlfriend is as excited for me to get this phone as I am. I've had to use Google Voice instead of texting, and it's pretty rough. I have to be in front of a computer if I want to talk to her, and with classes and work there's not enough time in the day. But I try talking to her about the phone beyond "It's pretty and makes calls," and she goes blank. But it's okay. She's a linguistics major, so I don't even have a clue what she's on about.

And, as an added note, I have been without a phone for over a month. Not "I have had this crappy phone for two years!" or "My phone is super old!" or even "Argh, I have to deal with an OG Droid," I literally have a broken phone. I still have the LG VXWhatever. I dropped it off of the face of a 15 story building on campus, and it survived the fall... somehow. No glass shattering or exploding, it was disappointing. Regardless, I have not had a phone since mid February. So yes, I'm looking forward to the Thunderbolt. I'll also get to use it to Skype my best friend in Japan. His computer finally died on him, and I like to make sure he's okay. He's in Chiba (half the island away from Fukushima, a stone's throw from Tokyo) so he's fine, but it's still nice to know that he's okay. And on the extreme LTE network, it will be all the better :)

Just a quick question, does the Innocase come with a Cupholder?

ultrav23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
About 6 months ago I began grooming my wife for the purchase of the Thunderbolt. I began by getting her interested in my Incredible with plans to use her upgrade to get myself the Thunderbolt and switch her to my Incredible. In doing this I have convinced her that she is making me switch and she actually feels a bit guilty. Although it took a lot of planning the delay in launch has actually helped buy me extra time. But, now I must move on my plan or she will see through it.

What interested you the most (features/aesthetics,etc.)?The larger screen was my biggest interest in the phone. I am not getting any younger and I have a heck of time reading web sites with the 3.7" screen of the Incredible. Along with my fat fingers I have been in a world of hurt for the last year. HTC Sense is a must for me. It just fits my personality perfectly!

Seeing as I have duped my wife for the last 6 months I am "loco en la cabeza" if you know what I mean. I have been telling here I didn't want to give up "such a great phone" to keep her interests peaked, but if I don't actually make a switch she will just go get an Incredible for herself. This weekend was set to be D-Day as she would get something one way or another!!!! THANK GOD FOR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION!!!

I am already greasing the palms of my local VZW store to get one. My local mall is fortunate to have 3 stores. So they all get individual stock, but if one doesn't have it they can run to the others and pull stock. My strategy is to go for the smallest store that is out of the way and hope they can pull from a bigger if needed. Backup plan is for the BB in the same mall. I was told by an inside source they will be releasing a second batch in the afternoon that will be unannounced, even to the employees!

Now I am not condoning this kind of action, but I may have put on a little man charm as the local VZW rep is, how would you say "flamboyant!". My business card with personal cell number on the back seems to have won him over as he as already confirmed stock this afternoon. He is also getting his shift changed to be there Thursday am. Hey, woman do it all the time to get what they want!!!!!

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
The reason I'm getting this phone is because I've been using the env2 for over 2 years.. Without a working front screen, outside buttons, and no enter key. Finally!

ffcody7

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I have to be honest....I was truely interested in getting a new phone once my fascinate started to "f" up! When AC visited CES and they annouced the Thunderbolt I told myself "I like it, but probably won't wait around long enought to actually get one." But when all the leaks came out about the phone and it's potential release date on Valentine's day I knew then that I would get that phone.

The 4G LTE service was the first thing that actually caught my eye, but all that it was made by HTC. Before I decided to go with Verizon, away for AT&T, I looked at Sprint for the Evo, so I've always liked the design and also it's features. Now I will be able to get the Thunderbolt which is worlds better with the service I want.

My Fascinate has been absolutely horrible for a few months now. I have it rooted with Froyo, but the lack of Samsung and Verizon to release the official update for the Fascinate has been nothing but disappointing. The battery has been bad, and it always seems to freeze as the worse times. I have sence sworn off Samsung devices as well as most Motorola phone, because I also used a Droid 2 for a bit.

I have already made my appointment with my local Verizon store at 9:00, when they open, to get my new Thunderbolt. I am really excited about this, that it has been driving my fiance insane. She keeps tellling me to stop talking about it because it will be available when its available. I am truely excited about this phone and also will be keeping a case on it if I get this one or not.

Cody

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well at the end of December I decided I wanted a new phone (I've had feature phones all my life) and was about to buy the Droid X but a vzw employee said to wait until after CES. I did and fell in love with the Bionic and Bolt instantly, but then the iphone4 was announced a week later and since I was a complete smartphone newbie I had no idea if I wanted the iphone4 or Bolt/Bionic.

After doing a lot of research (discovering this site) and handling AT&T's iphone and the Droid Inc/X, I decided that android was right for me. After that, I had to make the decision between Bolt and Bionic, that was actually easier now that I was more educated.

For me it came down to (in no particular order):
-768MB RAM (50% increase over the current gen smart phones)
-Next gen 1GHz snapdragon (1900 stock quadrant score, wow)
-Beautiful 4.3in screen
-HTC Sense (sooo much better than IOS or Blur)
-Possible netflix support in the future
-1.3 FFC
-Guaranteed to have a stellar developer community
-Aesthetically very pleasing

I've basically been on Android Central every hour or two since the first week of February (When the dreaded release date mayhem started). Now that it's almost over I feel like I can finally relax (until the root/rom development commences).

I'm 2+ hours from a VZW store but I'm planning on getting up at 4 to drive to the nearest one to wait in line. Hopefully I can get an employee to help me out, otherwise I guess I'll have to order it online and wait another few days. :(

I few weeks ago I bought a used Dinc to hold me over since we were getting no info on the Bolt. In that time period I was completely convinced that Android was the superior system for me, and HTC did a great job with the Dinc so I'm sure the Bolt is going to be out of this world. Funny story- in the time I've had the Dinc, my GF has fallen in love with it and Android (she spends almost more time on my phone than me:p). So she's taking my Dinc from me as soon as I get the Bolt (here's another pressure for me getting the Bolt at release).

Status
Not open for further replies.