Ive seen the light!

Ksquare

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Well today i had my first experince with An android phone. Today i took a trip down to verizon to check out some of there android phones for the first time, and i have to say im impressed. I instently fell in love with the incredible. The U/I was amazing. I could deff see myself getting some sort of android phone preferably the incredible. But thats were the problems start. I talked to the verizon rep and he said they wernt shiping until the begining of august. And that brings up the question.. Do you guys think i should go for it and order the incredible or do you think i should wait? I kno theres gonna be some bad a$$ phones comin out by the end of the year but the inc. Is pretty amazing

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Do you see the light? :)

The Incredible probably should have been Verizon's Nexus One if it wasn't for an inability to come to an agreement (probably too much Google branding, not enough Verizon Droid branding) - it was my first choice until the X came along. Take a look at what you like about the Incredible. If it's SenseUI it may be your best bet since I haven't heard that HTC was coming out with another high-end Verizon phone (although I'm not always up to speed on these things). If it's the size and screen quality you may want to hold out for whatever they're calling the Samsung Galaxy S. If it's the whole Droid experience the Droid 2 and Droid X are both excellent choices and available now(ish).