The PEEVES you PET

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: ?? Pet Peeves of the AC

Extremely good day.

People trying to intimidate people for ?spare change" and when no one gives any magically they have enough to afford a ticket.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

People consuming alcohol on public transport

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

When people cue up for an escalator and no one takes the stairs next to it.

This is probably specific to DC but people that stand on the left side of the escalator (right to you Brits) and block the people trying to walk up (or down) - but really blame Metro for not putting signs on the escalators like the Tube has.

Also people that just stop at the bottom of the escalator or the other side of the turnstiles as if noone else was behind them.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly flashed Sprint Galaxy Nexus with XenonHD

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Or when someone over takes someone on it. Then stops blocking both sides. Why over take if your going to stop?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

When people quote a thousand word post to make a two sentence reply.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Guilty as charged. I cannot seem to master the copy paragraph thing on TT. Any pointers Great Llama? (bowing deeply) :D

Sent via Note II

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Specific pl0x?

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Guilty as charged. I cannot seem to master the copy paragraph thing on TT. Any pointers Great Llama? (bowing deeply) :D

Sent via Note II

lol, it's just trial & error. It really can be frustrating to edit, copy, paste, etc from TT on the phone. :)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Specific pl0x?

No, just in general. It's just more work for my thumb, and my thumb doesn't appreciate it. :)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

No, just in general. It's just more work for my thumb, and my thumb doesn't appreciate it. :)

Ah, same with my thumb. And, occasionally, my index and middle fingers (when I'm on the computer).

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Ah, same with my thumb. And, occasionally, my index and middle fingers (when I'm on the computer).

Lol, I used to do the 'finger dance' when I'd have a belligerent doctor on the phone, I'd put the phone on the desk and dance away. :eek:

Sent via Note II

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

I was always in the 'troublemaker' group in school. Even though it was always just playing jokes and pranking (before it was cool). I guess the tradition continues, lol.

Sent via Note II

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

When I get something sticky on my screen.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

:eek: I'm not gonna say anything. :sly:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

:D

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

:D

:D:D:D

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

:eek: I'm not gonna say anything. :sly:

Wow. *facepalm* lol

Posted via Android Central App