?? Insomniac Gathering Area ??

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What jobs do you guys do to cop the night shift? Or do you prefer it being quiet

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
What jobs do you guys do to cop the night shift? Or do you prefer it being quiet

I do logistical and strategy analysis and modeling, and love the quiet for it. The place I'm at requires a 24 hour presence on site, so I set that up. I have to supervise drivers but that's minimal on most nights and I have 10 hours to myself.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I can understand loving the quiet! I take it the wife doesn't enjoy it though? Least work is work. Over here our economy is slowing right down.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I can understand loving the quiet! I take it the wife doesn't enjoy it though? Least work is work. Over here our economy is slowing right down.

Yeah, but I only work 4 days a week. On those 4 days it sucks, but then I have 3 days off to hang out with my family.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty decent! I guess it beats two weeks on 1 week of mine fifo s

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I am just a night owl, I really should be sleeping. I do have my own business though, so I set my own hours and days that I want to work.

Christopher Matthews Jr

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Had a 50 pound bag of dog food dropped on my head by a stocker (it 'slipped'), as I was walking back to clock out (I work in electronics at Walmart), and I crumpled, and my head slammed on the floor when I passed out.

Don't remember doing it, don't remember anything from 30 minutes ago, can't recognize my family, etc,..

It's rather disorientating.

Tapped from my Nexus 10.1

Christopher Matthews Jr

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
That can be a GOOD thing, lol, but seriously, you should get to a doctor and have it checked.

?? Sent from Hotlanta via New Yawk

Oh, I have. Recently went to a neurologist, actually.

.. and the only reason I know this, is cause I have a million and one sticky notes all over my wall, telling me all the things I have done! Lol.

Tapped from my Nexus 10.1