The Best Flavor of Chocolate Is...

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The smarties white chocolate slab is also one of my preferences. 2 chocolates in 1!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mobile Nations mobile app

OrbitualNoob

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I like... KitKat 😎

Milka is great, too. In the Netherlands we have Milka Oreo, which is basically milk chocolate filled with the white Oreo cream and black chuncks of Oreo cookies... Heeeaaavveeenn...

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I like... KitKat 😎

Milka is great, too. In the Netherlands we have Milka Oreo, which is basically milk chocolate filled with the white Oreo cream and black chuncks of Oreo cookies... Heeeaaavveeenn...

Don't rub it in...😁

Have you tried the White kit-kat?

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Dark chocolate rules

Posted via Android Central App
My review of dark chocolate: 70% coco.

All I can taste is bitter sweet earwax (don't ask, but when I was very young, curiosity got the better of me... Leave it at that. ) then I started to taste the full bitterness. At this point I just tasted blood, as my tongue and gums began to bleed from direct exposure to the bitter acid. Then my mouth began to drool, so as to rid my mouth of this toxin, soon later I passed away from dehydration. (That coco is very dangerous stuff. ) Then someone standing next to me phoned the Environmental Protection Agency to report the acidic substance.

Kidding lol, I like black chocolate but only if it's not too bitter. :D

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
My review of dark chocolate: 70% coco.

All I can taste is bitter sweet earwax (don't ask, but when I was very young, curiosity got the better of me... Leave it at that. ) then I started to taste the full bitterness. At this point I just tasted blood, as my tongue and gums began to bleed from direct exposure to the bitter acid. Then my mouth began to drool, so as to rid my mouth of this toxin, soon later I passed away from dehydration. (That coco is very dangerous stuff. ) Then someone standing next to me phoned the Environmental Protection Agency to report the acidic substance.

Kidding lol, I like black chocolate but only if it's not too bitter. :D

Try the 60%

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Chocolate flavored.
No that's been done.
Ummm? - Any dark Belgian on fresh cream profiteroles.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
The two I always request in any care package I get from home are Cadbury Black Forest and Cadbury Turkish Delight.

Hmmm. Time to request a new care package. ;-)

... sent from the road

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The PS chocolates from Cadbury are not as great as I remember. Anyone remember the "yes, no" bar by Cadbury? Why oh why did they discontinue it? Still remember the "holy moly s" from long long long... Even longer...still longer... A little bit longer...ago, literally 15 years. No one has mentioned Beacen lol... Seriously, no one tried an inside story yet? SHAME ON ALL OF YOU! got to admit though... Beacen make the "original" marshmallow Easter eggs.

OrbitualNoob

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
The PS chocolates from Cadbury are not as great as I remember. Anyone remember the "yes, no" bar by Cadbury? Why oh why did they discontinue it? Still remember the "holy moly s" from long long long... Even longer...still longer... A little bit longer...ago, literally 15 years. No one has mentioned Beacen lol... Seriously, no one tried an insideh story yet? SHAME ON ALL OF YOU! got to admit though... Beacen make the "original" marshmallow Easter eggs.

I don't think any of these are even available here in the Netherlands...