Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathroom?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't have to time for that, so I bring the toilet to my office :p:p
:
:
View attachment 81717

LOL LOL, now THAT'S cool!!

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
LOL LOL, now THAT'S cool!!

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Llamabreath - I am trying to fill up the front page of the lounge with post replies and you are sabotaging my efforts.................knock it off!!!! :p;):D

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Llamabreath - I am trying to fill up the front page of the lounge with post replies and you are sabotaging my efforts.................knock it off!!!! :p;):D

LOL, I noticed that, lol, okay, i won't post anything...

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I noticed that, lol, okay, i won't post anything...

I kid, I kid ;)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I kid, I kid ;)

I know, i know :D

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Its a staple in my bathroom routine now that I have the s4 active I even browse in the tub lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Im a member of that club.

Which club?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It sucks that i had to see that pic just before lunch.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Picture or it didn't happen.................................

a3eneny6.jpg