Post your pet peeves here.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
These are two of many pet peeves
What's yours -

(1) People that just be all up in your business.

(2) A person wearing their pajamas on the street.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
People who expect you to return/refund a product 6 months AFTER the Manufacturers Warranty runs out!!!

(This Really Happens!)

happy_festivus.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
People who drive under or just at the speed limit in the left lane of an interstate

People whom wait for you to get close to where the intersection your approaching then pull out in front of you and poke along.worst when there was no other cars around.This occuring also when you cant pass them because of being on rual road.

People who all a sudden want to race you when your passing them :p

Sent using TaPaTaLk

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
People that dont know what a turn signal is.

Fat people that talk about losing weight, yet they just keep on eating...

People that interrupt

AND People that ask me if my Evo is an iPhone GRRRRRR ;)

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
People who are just completely jerks.. I believe that's my number 1 pet peeves.

An individual that is super annoying.

Blkbear

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
AND People that ask me if my Evo is an iPhone GRRRRRR ;)

Always answer this one truthfully, "No this is a MYPhone";)

#1 Pet peeve is people that are whacked out on drugs or just plain crazy, always seeking me out to talk to or rant at. (I've checked and there is no sign on my back or stamp on my forehead saying, nutcases come to me, all are welcome):confused:

pceasar

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
The fact that every time I try to post in response to an article on Android Central I get the godforsaken android central spam filter thats a pet peeve of mine. How is this spam?

"Some may not like this and though I think the iPhone is polished, I have to say this, anyone that wants an iPhone is an iSheep, there I said it, you are one of the many that can't break from the sheep pack even amongst Androiders we have distinct phones and tastes.

But guess what a jailbroken iPhone is a want to be Android stop cradling Steve J's G-nads. As an ATT customer I am happy to see the iPhone go get some of those data hoggers over the network and ATT is finally stepping up.

Take mine and Steve Wozniack's word ANDROID is the future!!! quote us!"

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
lol....j/k.

I hate on facebook status people use q instead of g. And I hate facebook just because people cannot type or just too lazy to type out everything and stupid status.

cutlassracer

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Retailers that won't honor thier own online prices. Not asking to match a competitors online price, but match thier price. Guess the name of the game is keep customers out of the store now. Go figure.