? What Are You Doing Now ?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Procrastinating / instead of editing essays looking at exchange tours to ethier UCLA, Penn state or Toronto for my final year.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Watching highlights of Michigan kicking notre dames a$$ at the Big House! Go Blue!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
About to go to bed. First week of nationals training tomorrow, two weeks behind normal start of the season but that's OK :)

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Sitting here hoping that my Note 3 is on the truck for it's expected delivery date, despite the tracking not having updated in 12 hours.

It stinks having a new case for a new phone and no new phone to put in said case.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah it came! Now I'm transferring pics and vids to the microSD card and setting up Action Launcher (yeah, forgot to backup and export my settings)

Sitting here hoping that my Note 3 is on the truck for it's expected delivery date, despite the tracking not having updated in 12 hours.

It stinks having a new case for a new phone and no new phone to put in said case.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
What am I doing right now? Believe it or not, actually having a productive Monday (so much that I took a few minutes to slack off and post this :D )

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh yeah it came! Now I'm transferring pics and vids to the microSD card and setting up Action Launcher (yeah, forgot to backup and export my settings)

How are you liking your new phone?

Sent from my Resurrected T-Mobile Note 3

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
How are you liking your new phone?

Sent from my Resurrected T-Mobile Note 3

Very nice! It's interesting coming from a Nexus, pure-google experience back to touch wiz. There's pros and cons to both. But using Action Launcher, I don't really see too much of Touch Wiz.

Sent from my Note 3 via Mobile Nations app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty