Would you sign a new contract for the next big Android Device or iPhone

Young_Bon

Banned
Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

If you were on a contract that you just became eligible for an upgrade (I know this is not hard right?) But the iPhone just released at your carrier, what do you do?

Would you get a next-gen Gingerbread or a next-gen iPhone at the same price. Now I would personally get the iPhone.

Girth

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for a gingerbread w/physical keyboard on verizon. I am greatly disappointed that there hasn't been much of a hint of what I want though.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

If you were on a contract that you just became eligible for an upgrade (I know this is not hard right?) But the iPhone just released at your carrier, what do you do?

Would you get a next-gen Gingerbread or a next-gen iPhone at the same price. Now I would personally get the iPhone.

that is like me going to the apple forums and asking if i should get an android, or going to a ford dealership and asking them if i should buy a gm at the same price...

I LOL'D

thanks for the laugh:)

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I think you wait to see what Sprint announces at CTIA. Apple can do two things well.... 1) Sell phones and 2) Corrupt the carrier that sells their phones.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Young_Bon

Banned
Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I think you wait to see what Sprint announces at CTIA. Apple can do two things well.... 1) Sell phones and 2) Corrupt the carrier that sells their phones.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Your undoubtedly right, I just hope that Sprint wont raise prices just because they get the iPhone.

Robbzilla

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Gawd, I almost hope they don't get the Iphone... Because my wife's up for renewal and wants one, and I'm going to have to support it. :p

Of course, if it DOES come, it might be an Iphone 5, whatever THAT is... If not, I'll likely talk her into holding off until that hits, just for futureproofing...

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, I am on Verizon and eligible for an upgrade in 3 weeks. I'm waiting on the Droid Bionic. I'm not an Apple fan, but lots of people are. If I were an Apple fan, I would at least wait for the 4", LTE iPhone 5 this summer.

The only thing better on iOS that I can see is the extensive gaming experience. Android is ramping up fast, but it's not on par yet. It is more than good enough for me as-is, though. iOS does have a nicely integrated media sync experience with iTunes... but I hate iTunes (slow, bloated pos). Once Goog lets their cloud streaming loose, we'll all be better off.

Google is far from perfect, but I prefer Android and Goog to iOS and Apple for a lot of reasons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non