verizon and sprint

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
Well that would ruin Sprint's awesome policy of low bloat google experience phones, Verizon is all about cramming their phones full of crap and Bing, I looked at sprint but in my area Verizon is the only way to go so Im stuck :-\

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If Sprint would cut the cord on all the little carriers that they supply bandwidth to, their network would be awesome. I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head. That's doing nothing but taking bandwidth from us. The people on those networks are paying less for basically the same plans that Sprint has, while we sit and give an average of like $85 to $90 a month each. Not to mention the fact that they just lost 2/3 of their network, they really need to step it up....or a buyout is going to be the inevitable outcome. I don't want to see it happen by any means. I've been a loyal customer for nearly 8 years and up until recently have always toted the advantages of being with Sprint. Telling everyone, just wait Sprint is turning it around. Look at when they launched the EVO and their fledgling "4G" network....they garnered more customers than ever before with that release. Now they are loosing steam and loosing it fast. Not buying those towers when Altell was absorbed by Verizon back in '08 was a huge mistake. It has left pretty much their entire western customer base without basic 3G service, thus no GPS service...which I can imagine isn't sitting very with all the business customers they have that travel all the time. Sadly given Sprin't's track record I doubt that we'll see any major improvement anytime soon, which is why I'm making the move to T-Mobile. There cheaper, have a much bigger network and for what it's worth....actually have "4G" at my house unlike Sprint. Who merely have one test tower, in the west part of my city. I live on the east side and can barley pick up a signal from it. I just need to think of the right way to present my argument to Sprint when i contact customer service and have my contract's status moved from in contract to month to month, so when I feel comfortable with moving I can with no strings attached.

SparkyXI

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
All I can say about it is that a merger is inevitable... Sprint won't survive if ATT and TMob merge, and in no way will VZW just let them "go away"...