SimCity Deluxe Pulled From Play Store?

clmbngbkng

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Today I was having issues starting up SimCity Deluxe so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. When I had the time and internet connection on my tablet I tried to look for the game on the store. I couldn't find it through my device and when I try to search through play.google.com nothing shows up there either. I've searched for SimCity and Sim City as well as looked under EA's games where they are listed as the dev.

Do you know if it was pulled?

Garnet Ulrich

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Arghhh. This so EA. Once they sell some copies, they drop support and move on. They'll get no more of my money. "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

Adam Blocher

Banned
Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. I tried to download it, and found it was missing. Did a little research and found out you could still download the APK files and install it on your devices.

[Moderator edit.]

I installed it on my Asus tf700 tablet and I couldn't get the tablet version of the app running. It works fine using the lower resolution phone version though.

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
It shows up in the play store but it's apparently only compatible with older devices (like my Samsung S1 fascinate). My S3 and my Nexus 7 are on the not-allowed list. Boooo, EA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webchambers