So close to top 20, a li'l help?

Ryan Jorgenson

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Made this game with my kids to help pay for my littlest guy's root canal and it is SOO close to making into the top 20 on the NEW PAID GAMES section of play store.
I never expected much but I'm kind of too close to give up and I don't really have any other options. (Financially I mean, no credit, etc..)

In just a few days I went from #117 to #38 but it hasn't made more than 11 bucks yet.. being in that top 20 for a day or two might actually be enough to make a couple hundred bucks if we're lucky so anything you could do to help would be rad. Even just +1 the product page is better than nothing. Thanks a lot.

Controls a bit like flappy bird but with a more complex risk/reward scoring system and enemies and "bombing" targets.
It's hard but fun. Turned out really good considering what I had to work with. (lack of time, money, resources.)
Hopefully I'll get my financial situation worked out in the next couple of years because I'd really like to return to game design as I have some really amazing projects off to the side right now. I just couldn't do them justice working as I did on this one. Plus I might die next time I go two weeks without sleeping. ;p

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.Spo0khouse.BabyBoom&token=yAyHZfH2

Thanks again,
Ryan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty