i dropped my phone and it is still intact but the screen just stays black after i power it on. the sounds and everything still work but there is no image.
- 06-15-2014, 12:15 AM #2
Re: kyocera screen
Welcome to Android Central! The screen itself is likely damaged, and would need to be replaced if you want to keep the phone. If you're handy, you could try doing it yourself by Googling your exact Kyocera model and "replace screen." Otherwise, you could bring it to a cellphone repair shop to get an estimate.
- By iMarcusA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-07-2016, 10:08 PM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:22 PM
- By CambyFiiRE in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:15 PM
- By TsukiyomiNotti in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:38 PM