Back up assistant plus annoying
Hi I don't remember signing up for backup assistant plus at all and it is constantly trying to sync itself and is always failing which creates an annoying popup arrow. Is there a way to delete it or at least keep it from syncing on its own? I've tried to disable it but the box is grayed out.
- 06-15-2014, 12:29 PM #2
- By faithalone in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:58 PM
- By PinkPuma in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:42 AM