Audio problems with headphones.
I've recently been using my phone as my MP3 player as my old one has broken. The headphones I use are the Sades SA-708 and I've had no problem with volumes whilst using them on my computer but as soon as I plug them into my phone the volume on them is only sub-par. This is a problem because I really like to listen to music wherever I go and having the volume like this is unacceptable for me, especially since I mostly listen to metal like Metallica or Korn and like to have loud volumes. My plug is inserted as far as it will go into the jack and my phone's volume is at max as well as the headphone's volume. Just to get a somewhat acceptable volume I have to use my phone's equalizer. If anyone has a possible fix then please tell me. Also Speaker Boost is not an option as my phone is on Android version 4.2.1
- 06-16-2014, 12:32 AM #2
Re: Audio problems with headphones.
The OS may have a volume limitation set into it. As for bypassing it, that would probably require root access, and even then, it is questionable if it can be changed.
Signed, XenonRom, Nexus 5 and AC Forums App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:14 AM
- By manish in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 02:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:05 PM
- By xstinkyx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:32 PM