HTC one m7 stuck on boot screen

U

Unregistered

So I turned it off then back on and its been stuck on the boot screen all day until it shutoff. Now its turning on and off, I already went the boot loader and tried everything. It also has black lines under the HTC logo by the powered by android thing.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So I turned it off then back on and its been stuck on the boot screen all day until it shutoff. Now its turning on and off, I already went the boot loader and tried everything. It also has black lines under the HTC logo by the powered by android thing.

Haver you tried to perform a factory reset by going to the boot loader? And if that still doesn't helps you out then I am afraid but its time to flash the stock ROM again. One more thing if you're having an active warranty then try walking down the nearest customer support they may fix this for you pretty much easily. I mean you can also flash the ROM over your device but I think that will void your warranty. So, if you are covered under the warranty better to walk out for the nearest support for fixing it !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699