Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default HTC one m7 stuck on boot screen

So I turned it off then back on and its been stuck on the boot screen all day until it shutoff. Now its turning on and off, I already went the boot loader and tried everything. It also has black lines under the HTC logo by the powered by android thing.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC one m7 stuck on boot screen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I turned it off then back on and its been stuck on the boot screen all day until it shutoff. Now its turning on and off, I already went the boot loader and tried everything. It also has black lines under the HTC logo by the powered by android thing.
    Haver you tried to perform a factory reset by going to the boot loader? And if that still doesn't helps you out then I am afraid but its time to flash the stock ROM again. One more thing if you're having an active warranty then try walking down the nearest customer support they may fix this for you pretty much easily. I mean you can also flash the ROM over your device but I think that will void your warranty. So, if you are covered under the warranty better to walk out for the nearest support for fixing it !

Default Re: HTC one m7 stuck on boot screen

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into the Recovery menu and Wipe the Cache Partition following these steps: Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support