Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question centaura and bluetooth

I have paired my Centaura with the bluetooth in my Honda CRV and it works.....except that the phone gets disconnected every couple of miles and then gets reconnected in about 5-10 seconds....the calls get interrupted but not lost...but this is a real nuisance....My cellphone service is through Tracfone.....Can anyone help me??? Thanks!

Default Re: centaura and bluetooth

Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell if it's the Bluetooth that's cutting in and out, or the phone service? Since you're saying the calls get interrupted but not lost, I'll assume it's the Bluetooth cutting in and out, although if the interruptions are short, it's conceivable it could be the phone service that is the problem.

Have you tried pairing your phone to a Bluetooth headset, and using it on the same driving route? If it doesn't cut out, then the problem is likely with the car's Bluetooth, or how the phone is communicating with it.