Every single application in my tablet started to crash. WHAT SHOULD I DO? please help me
Guys, i really need your help.... the factory reset won't work either.. what is the best way to reformat this tablet?
by the way the brand of my tablet is Momo... so guys please i really need ur help.
- 06-21-2014, 02:58 AM #2
Re: Every single application in my tablet started to crash. WHAT SHOULD I DO? please help me
Welcome to Android Central! We need to know the exact model. Is it from this company? Ployer Tablet - Ployer Android Tablet PC – Ployer Tablet Online Store
You could start by trying to update the firmware from this page: Ployer Momo Firmware Update Download. Unfortunately, they don't give any instructions at all on how to actually do the update.
This is always the major drawback of getting a device from obscure companies--very poor support, and usually questionable quality control. It may be that your tablet simply has bad hardware and/or firmware.
- 06-21-2014, 03:29 AM #3
- By TechTube14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S6Replies: 47Last Post: 12-05-2014, 01:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Rackstraw in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:07 AM