HELP! Tried to Roor samsung galaxy note 3 and got "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue...."

A

AC Question

HELP! Tried to Roor samsung galaxy note 3 and got "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue...."

So, I followed this tutorial to root samsung galaxy note 3:

How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - YouTube

In that video, when the guy roots the phone, after pressing start, the progress bar continues and says pass, but for me, instead of pass, I got failed message and the message appeared when a "disconnected USB sound" plays at the same time

Then, I pressed & hold the power button, and received the message firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in Kies & Try again

And the USB connected sound plays

Should I try rerooting?

Suresh Tailor

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: HELP! Tried to Roor samsung galaxy note 3 and got "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue...."

Hi,

I have tried other Root methods on my Galaxy S3, but it failed badly. Then I found this ( All Android devices supported by Kingo Android Root) and Rooted my S3, Note 2 and Note 3 without fail. My friends and relations use this as well. Just open the website, choose the make and model, download the app and install it on your computer and you now have a Rooted device. Download Root Checker from the Play Store to check the Root Status.

Running the Kingoapp after Rooting gives you an option to UnRoot the device as well.

I hope you find this helpful.