How to connect a HTC One to the stereo car system via built-in USB or car kit via Bluetoo
I have a Honda CR-V year 2008 (before last model).
My car-kit is paired with my HTC One and “hands free” is perfectly working while speaking on the phone.
Built-in USB is working on charging but when connecting to HTC One and turning on USB mode it say on my radio display “unsupported”
So overall I can’t listen music or internet radio (available) from my HTC One through both (USB and Bluetooth)
Is it about setting in my HTC One or do I need to buy a new device to pair ? Can somebody help me with advise please? Thanks in advance !
- 08-26-2014, 09:38 PM #2
Re: How to connect a HTC One to the stereo car system via built-in USB or car kit via Bluetoo
Offhand, I am not sure. Have you posted your question on our sister site, Connectedly?
Ask a Question - Connectedly Forum
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 08-18-2016, 11:01 PM
- By Munawwar in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:51 PM
- By sanzfrancisco in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:27 PM
- By Karl Thomas in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:38 PM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:07 AM