Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default julie21

I have a samsung fame phone and whilst charging in my car, the screen showed 'battery critical'. What does this mean? It wouldn't charge after that either.

Global Posts
    4,373 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: julie21

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have a samsung fame phone and whilst charging in my car, the screen showed 'battery critical'. What does this mean? It wouldn't charge after that either.
    Hello.

It probably means that the battery level was low. It doesn't charge in the car? Have you tried at home?
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn

Yes, I removed battery, cleaned it off and put it back in and it would not charge. Did this again and then it showed that the battery was full but before it was saying it was only 88%. Not sure what is going on. Do you think it is a dodgy battery?

Global Posts
    4,373 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by Julie2122 View Post
    Yes, I removed battery, cleaned it off and put it back in and it would not charge. Did this again and then it showed that the battery was full but before it was saying it was only 88%. Not sure what is going on. Do you think it is a dodgy battery?
    It could be two things.

1. It could be a software bug that might be solved with a factory reset.
    2. The battery is faulty and you need to get a new one.
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
    Thanked by:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.